CCI Primers are tested and improved on a regular basis. As a result, CCI primers are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible than ever with progressive and automated loading equipment. For the cleanest burn possible, they use modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
These are the “bread and butter” of reloading, the primers that are most frequently used in reloading formulas. CCI standard primers burn exceptionally cleanly, resulting in cleaner primer pockets and longer intervals between pocket cleaning. For progressive reloaders, this is a major advantage. They’re more sensitive and easier to seat than previous CCI primers, and they’re designed to feed smoothly through automated machinery..
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Clean-burning initiator compound
- Larger “sweet spot” for guns that produce
- off-center strikes
- Easier to seat than ever before
- Improved sensitivity for “critical-need” loading
- Ultra-premium primers. Non-mercuric, non-corrosive. Clean, reliable ignition