Scalarworks LEAP Trijicon RMR / SRO – LEAP/04
State of the art Trijicon RMR / SRO mounts.
Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and most compact quick-detach optic mount possible.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT
Engineered to be the lightest Trijicon RMR QD mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
The Leap is the strongest Trijicon RMR Quick-Detach mount we’ve ever tested.
We put a variety of QD mounts on a digital test stand, capable of exerting up to 1500lbs of force, and analyzed load versus displacement data for each. We then used everything we learned from these tests to refine our original design, culminating in the Leap; a quick-detach mount that is both the lightest and strongest on the market today.
- Materials 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over rail 1.42″
- Co-Witness Absolute
- Weight 1.52oz
- Origin United States of America
- Rails MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny
- Trijicon reflex sights RM01, RM02, RM03, RM04, RM05, RM06, RM07, RM08, RM09, SRO1, SRO2, SRO3
- Holosun reflex sights 407, 507, 508
- Mount Scalarworks® Leap™ (SW0400)
- Fasteners #6-32×0.4375″ Nylok® treated
- Tools T10 Torx driver bit
- Manuals Scalarworks® Leap™
Videos Hide Videos
Scalarworks Low Drag Mount Return to Zero Demo
[UPDATED] A demonstration of the return to zero and zero hold …